Activity 2. Reflection

BAÑADA, Nicole Angelie B. - Activity 2: Reflection

BAÑADA, Nicole Angelie B. - Activity 2: Reflection

by Nicole Angelie Bañada -
Number of replies: 0
  1. Anatomy and Physiology subject has a lot of terms and mechanisms that are needed to be memorized. Reading the book, watching lecture videos, doing laboratory activities are hard to be accomplished in just a day even though we have Friday as our protected time for this course. The book where we get our knowledge is very wordy and has tiny fonts which makes my eyes hurt. Although there are many resources that are given to us, it is still a very challenging journey and blended learning has made it harder for us to study because most of the time, we learn by ourselves and we feed our own selves with the knowledge that we get through watching and reading.
  2. I am very greatful that I have approachable batchmates who were equally eager to help one anpther and they were the reason why I overcame this challenging journey of learning, memorizing, and understanding each concept that is presented in this course. Since we have to feed ourselves with knowledge on our own, searching for visual aids of anatomy made it easier for us to understand physiology better. In addition, the trans-system of our batch was successful and was able to help me understand more of the topic since it is not wordy compared to the book. I overcame this challenge through searching for other learning materials. Reading and watching every single of them made studying Anatomy and Physiology easier.