Activity 2. Reflection

SIBUG, Candice Dawn E._Activity 2: Reflection

SIBUG, Candice Dawn E._Activity 2: Reflection

by Candice Dawn Sibug -
Number of replies: 0

1. What major challenge do you think you will encounter in applying what you have learned from anatomy?

• Learning anatomy is not easy because it requires memorizing large amounts of material; nonetheless, this knowledge will be of great assistance to me in the future when I am working as a nurse. Distinguishing between the various structures that may be found in an actual human body is likely one of the most challenging obstacles for me to overcome when putting the knowledge I've gained from this topic into practice. Throughout the entirety of the course, we could not hold face-to-face lessons; as a result, we were required to study using visual aids such as photographs taken from reference books, worksheets, and the internet. As a result, we did not have sufficient real-life practice to point out anatomical structures with models. This would be a difficult task for me to accomplish, given that photos cannot adequately convey the anatomy of a human being.

2. What are your plans to overcome this challenge?

• When it comes to conquering this challenge, one of the things that I am now doing is studying anatomy using 3D online materials. In addition to using 2D photos, this allows me to observe and localize structures from any angle, which greatly assists me in accurately recognizing the locations of various structures. The use of materials having a three-dimensional appearance helped me more in associating the structures' relationships with one another as well. In addition, aside from the pictures and diagrams given as references, I would also utilize videos available on the internet. As the current situation still doesn’t allow face-to-face classes, I would practice these plans in a virtual environment as I progress throughout the course.