Video Presentations

VP8 - Social Learning

VP8 - Social Learning

by Marie Lynn Fama -
Number of replies: 7

Hello! File is also big so I'm posting here the link to the video

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1aQ1xeaqPGIGt1RAA1Ntq6iVOHz61mEVg?usp=sharing

In reply to Marie Lynn Fama

Re: VP8 - Social Learning

by KAYLEEN BAUTISTA -
Hi! Need access to view your video. Thanks!
In reply to KAYLEEN BAUTISTA

by Marie Lynn Fama -
High Kayleen. Sorry for the late reply. I've reposted my video with permission to view. Please inform me again if you still can't view Thank you:)

by Ma Amethyst Ypil -
Hi Marie,
Thank you for sharing your presentation. The theory was well-elaborated with cognitive techniques like outlining the topic first, then putting them in diagrams, and giving examples. I now understand how social cognitive theory works in the residency training program!

by Alfonso Carlo Ancheta -
Hello Marie!

Your video was very good! The different diagrams and examples really helped in explaining the Social Learning theory better.

by Felice Katrina Trio-Ranche -
Thank you for this video. I think that modelling behavior has a definite place as a teaching strategy in the health professions. There are many soft skills like building rapport, communicating bad news, giving clear instructions in layman's terms, that learners can develop from observing good examples.

by Bien Francis Yap -
Hi Marie, thank you for the very informative video!

Since we know that people may learn through observation, we as teachers and as clinicians should become good role (live) models to our students. If we show compassion and patience when teaching, it can attract the student to listen and participate more in class, and at the same time, learn more from us.

The curriculum strategies were very helpful in determining which skills the students' develops per category.

by Maria Elizabeth Grageda -
This was a very comprehensive presentation, though it can still be made more concise to focus on the important concepts of the theory.