Activity 2. Reflection

GARCIA, ANIELA C._Activity 2. Reflection

GARCIA, ANIELA C._Activity 2. Reflection

by Aniela Garcia -
Number of replies: 0

What major challenge do you think you will encounter in applying what you have learned from anatomy?

I’ve come across an account in tiktok in which they show parts of a cadaver and explain its functions and location similar to that of our anatomy and physiology class. However, I observe that when looking at the body, it’s more difficult to identify the parts since they are almost so similar and hard to distinguish from one another. Despite being able to familiarize myself with the distinct parts of the human body, I firmly believe that it is still different when looking at it in an actual human body.

What are your plans to overcome this challenge?

There’s always a first for everything, which is why when I get to look at an actual body, I must be prepared. A life is at stake which is why I cannot slack off. I will achieve this by putting more effort into studying the different parts, understanding its functions, and not getting confused by each. This way I’ll be able to fulfill my ultimate goal as a nursing student which is to give quality care within my capabilities.