Activity 2. Reflection

DELA CRUZ, Roselle T - Activity 2. Reflection

DELA CRUZ, Roselle T - Activity 2. Reflection

by Roselle Dela Cruz -
Number of replies: 0

Activity 2. Reflection

1. What major challenge do you think you will encounter in applying what you have learned from anatomy?
For me, learning about anatomy is indeed challenging, but, what challenges me the most is when the time comes that I will put all the things that I learned into practice, in a real-life situation, on-site, or simply, how I will apply it in reality itself. Yes, I know to myself that the laboratory worksheets are very helpful in order for me to better understand the topic, but as a nursing student, I feel that it will be critical to my future career if I am unable to distinguish the difference between the parts in the figures or illustrations presented to us to the real-life body parts themselves.
Last but not least, owing to time constraints, some lessons are difficult to handle because, to be really honest, it might take me days or weeks just to learn and remember a challenging topic. Even though there are many additional resources made available to us, some activities remain difficult to visualize, while labels and titles are occasionally arbitrary or many. Indeed, it takes a lot of effort to make.

2. What are your plans to overcome this challenge?

As I mentioned above, it takes a lot of effort to make for this subject. Although self-studying and working in an online environment are tough, I have faith that I can overcome them if I put more effort into it. In my opinion, the ideal strategy I can think of is to refresh my knowledge of previous topics by looking at other resources other than textbooks, such as interactive videos and audio-visual presentations that can help me comprehend such challenging ideas. Still, I'm hopeful that the next time, I'll be able to learn these topics using practical, in-the-moment examples and equipment. For now, I'll just concentrate on improving my knowledge by better comprehending the vital role that each topic performs and, in particular, by taking care of myself throughout these periods so that I can still study and learn in an effective and efficient manner.