Activity 2. Reflection

CARREON, Rainier Allen R. - Activity 2. Reflection

CARREON, Rainier Allen R. - Activity 2. Reflection

by Rainier Allen Carreon -
Number of replies: 0
  1. What major challenge do you think you will encounter in applying what you have learned from anatomy?

As a college student about to take my journey into my future profession, I will encounter a significant challenge in applying the knowledge I’ve gained in anatomy when things I learned online will be encountered in an actual set-up, such as different concepts. Considering that we are still learning remotely, I might not be able to conceptualize everything when experienced physically. For instance, I encountered blood testing and auscultation in the laboratory activities we finished.

We will be learning this thing more when done physically rather than the set-up we had for this semester. I might need clarification when I am asked to perform these procedures in an actual manner; I might need to scan back my lectures and modules to be able to remember and execute these successfully.  In addition, terminologies I’ve encountered such as body parts and anatomical positions will become easier to learn and familiarize with the use of 3D models or representations found in the laboratories.

2. What are your plans to overcome this challenge?

My plan to overcome this challenge is to find more ways to learn. To become resourceful with concepts, I need to know more and more. The ways to overcome this challenge all fall on me. It all starts with me, and as a first step, I need to bear in my heart the things that I’m doing; with that said, I’ll be able to increase my willingness to learn everything and overcome these challenges by heart.

Practically speaking, particular concepts related to nursing that are challenging to do can be asked of people that I know that may help me learn and learn and learn. For instance, my dad was the main inspiration for me to become a nurse. I can always ask him for the things I need help with because, indeed, experience is the best knowledge, and that’s the thing he can give me the best knowledge-based experiences.