Activity 2. Reflection

FABABIER, Kynier R. - Activity 2. Reflection

FABABIER, Kynier R. - Activity 2. Reflection

by Kynier Fababier -
Number of replies: 0

What major challenge do you think you will encounter in applying what you have learned from anatomy?

• The major challenge I think I’ll encounter in applying what I’ve learned from anatomy is the differences in body parts between labeled and colored photos or diagrams and real-life looks. I saw some memes on social media that portray how real-life body parts look very different from what was shown in books. It scares me to know that I might be mislabelling some body parts, which might affect how I learn and view anatomy. In the future, it might also affect my job as a nurse.

What are your plans to overcome this challenge?

• With this, I plan to search and study online resources about real-life labeled photos of anatomical structures. I also plan to gain experience and maximize possible opportunities for learning about anatomy when face-to-face classes get implemented. For now, I will also improve my current knowledge by reading more books and looking for clues and other tips to correctly identify bones, blood vessels, parts of organs, and other body structures.