Announcements

[N105] Clinical Rotation

[N105] Clinical Rotation

by APRILLE BANAYAT -
Number of replies: 3

Dear students,

Reminders for next week's clinical rotation:

• All clinical rotations next week will start on September 24, 2024 (Tuesday).
  • Create a Viber group then send the link to join your group to my number +639178237069 so that I can forward to your respective clinical faculty-in-charge.
  • Each student to prepare 8 pcs of 3x5 inches index card (same color for each member of your group; you can choose any color as long as you have same color per group). It should contain the ff:
    • Indicate your name on the left hand corner in FAMILY NAME, First Name M.I. format.
    • Paste a 1x1 recent ID picture on the right hand corner.
  • Group leader to collect all index cards of each group member, place in a short brown envelope, indicate group letter on right hand corner of the envelope, then submit to my pigeonhole by 1PM on September 23, 2024 (Monday). Let Ma'am Joy or any admin staff timestamp your envelope before putting it in my pigeonhole.

Best,

Eli for N105 Faculty Team

In reply to APRILLE BANAYAT

Re: [N105] Clinical Rotation

by APRILLE BANAYAT -

Dear N105 students,

For transparency, following a thorough discussion and review of the data and various scenarios involving course results that will affect both students and faculty, the N105 faculty team has decided on the following changes to those stipulated in the course guide for the theoretical portion of this course:

1. lower the minimum score required for removal exam eligibility from 60% to 50%; and
  2. lower the minimum passing level for the removal exam from 70% to 60%.

These adjustments reflect our solidarity and demonstrate our understanding and compassion in supporting the students during these challenging times. 

Due to the results of the theoretical component of the course, adjustments had to be made to the following:

To those transferred to other groups, make sure that you are included in your new group’s Viber chat. Take note of the changes and we’ll see you in the clinical areas! :)

For any questions or concerns regarding our course, send a message to my email (acbanayat@up.edu.ph). For urgent concerns, you can send a Viber or SMS message (09178237069).

Best,

Eli

by APRILLE BANAYAT -
Hi, everyone!

FYI: The Family Health Nursing Performance Evaluation Checklist has been updated HERE. Thank you to our PHN faculty for keeping this updated.

Best,
Eli for PHN N105 Faculty Team

by APRILLE BANAYAT -
Dear N105 students,

I hope that you are having transformational experiences in your clinical placements. We noticed that most needed guidance on how to create their laboratory study analysis. In this regard, we posted a SAMPLE which you can refer to. This is just a sample. If your clinical faculty recommended some changes (eg. incorporating NICs and NOCs under Nursing implications), then feel free to edit accordingly.

Best,
Eli for N105 Faculty Team