Activity #13: The role of feedback in learning

Experiences as a student

Experiences as a student

by Kenneth Charles Mutia -
Number of replies: 0

1. When you were a student, what kind of feedback did you receive were most helpful to you in achieving your learning goals? What were least helpful?

The feedback i received the proved to be most helpful is the one-on-one feedback i received regarding my performance in providing patient care to one of my patients and my initial evaluation. This feedback helped focused my clinical thinking skills to what is pertinent to the case, also i learned the tips and tricks in conducting evaluation during physical therapy treatment. I was also able to reflect on my past actions and correct my mistakes at the next opportunity

2. How did these “good” or “bad” feedback experiences contributed or hindered your own learning in the clinical setting?

Good feedbacks further enhanced my knowledge, skills, and attitude as a physical therapy intern, while bad feedbacks were those who are lacking or failing to detail my mistakes especially in my skills in patient care and documentation. furthermore, good feedbacks motivated me to push through and reach my goals to become a licensed PT

179 words