Activity 2. Reflection

(LLAVORE, Chieve) Activity 2 - Reflection

(LLAVORE, Chieve) Activity 2 - Reflection

by Chieve Llavore -
Number of replies: 0

1. What major challenge do you think you will encounter in applying what you have learned from anatomy?

The information delivered throughout the course is overmuch the usual learning materials I have absorbed throughout the past few years. Putting these learnings in operation into the true-to-life scenario is frightening and will definitely pose a challenge because book smarts are dissimilar from tangible applications. Having the responsibility of a human being’s life in my palms is an arduous trial, and one’s mind has to be forward and undiluted. Still, it begs the question of whether I could sustain that forwardness and keep myself from memory lapse.

2. What are your plans to overcome this challenge?

With the assistance of instructors and the nursing curriculum wherein I am granted the opportunity to practice my knowledge and skills in various situations parallel to actuality, I foresee that the above-mentioned challenge will gradually be overcome, and I will stride the hospital floors or wherever need be to exercise my dexterities with grace and confidence.