Activity 2. Reflection

NATIVIDAD, Arlette Jewel R. - Activity 2: Reflection

NATIVIDAD, Arlette Jewel R. - Activity 2: Reflection

by Arlette Jewel Natividad -
Number of replies: 0

1. What major challenge do you think you will encounter in applying what you have learned from anatomy?

Since then, I have always found Anatomy and Physiology to be fascinating. However, because there is so much information to absorb, I find it to be somewhat complex. In light of this, I think that my ability to retain and remember all of the knowledge and information I have gained will be my biggest challenge in applying what I have learned from this subject into practice. Personally, the transition to online class has significantly changed the way I learn and I observed that my memory was not as good as it used to be, so I really find it difficult to process all the information. Additionally, I get easily overwhelmed when it comes to subjects that contain a lot of terminologies, concepts, mechanisms, and processes especially now that everything seems fast paced.

2. What are your plans to overcome this challenge?

In order for me to overcome this challenge, I really need to put in a lot of time and effort. Since simply reading the provided materials will not suffice, I intend to determine which study method will enable me to learn effectively and with a thorough understanding. Furthermore, because I am a visual learner, I will keep looking for resources that will help me visualize more, such as viewing videos on YouTube. By doing this, I can comprehend processes and mechanisms much easier. Aside from that, taking care of my overall well being is one of my priorities since it is essential to be healthy physically and mentally to help our brain function well.