Activity 2

Gratil, Rovic Kien D. - Activity 2

Gratil, Rovic Kien D. - Activity 2

by Rovic Kien Gratil -
Number of replies: 0

Choose one concept in our lesson today, give a brief explanation about the concept and cite how you would apply this learning in your everyday life:

• Among all the concepts that we've discussed today, the one that struck me the most is the process of inflammation. It's truly hard to imagine the complexity of our body because of how well it works together to protect us to maintain a healthy state. I also find it interesting because I am already familiar with how it works because of an anime I've been watching. The anime I've been watching is called "Cells at work" which revolves around how our different cells operate and how they work together in times of crisis (in this case diseases or sickness). It is fascinating how the authors put it in such a way that it was fun to watch but also very informative and precise to the actual process happening in the body. Hence, my takeaway for today is that we should appreciate our bodies more. It works hard non-stop to protect our body, keeping it healthy. Eating healthily, exercising, and taking proper vitamins are some of the ways that we can do to maintain our bodies and also provide our cells with some power-ups for them to function effectively in times we need them most. Learning this not only helps me in the future but also makes me appreciate the complex yet protective nature of the body.