Click HERE before accessing the rest of the course! 🤱

Due: Monday, 29 January 2024, 7:00 AM
View Make forum posts: 1

Click HERE before accessing the rest of the course! 🤱

Number of replies: 75

Hi, everyone!

The MCN Faculty Team is thrilled to have you in our N13 Maternal and Child Nursing Course. Before we deep dive in the course, we'd love to know the expectations of the group regarding this course. Share your thoughts by going through the following:

• Select an emoji closest to how you generally feel about the N13 course
  • Reply with your selected emoji along with a brief statement on how you will work towards our course goal, and how the faculty team can support you in this course. Max of 2 sentences for your statement.

See you in our class sessions!

~ N13 Faculty Team

In reply to First post

Re: Click HERE before accessing the rest of the course! 🤱

by Aira Solomon -
😰 - this emoji describes the most of my feelings towards N13 course (feeling of
anxiousness) because I didn't know yet how the system of this course works. Since this course seems to be overwhelming, I wil always do my best especially on time management and reviewing of the lessons to pass and slay this course.
In reply to First post

by Meliza Bless Marin -

• 😮‍💨 - this is how I feel regarding the N13 course, which is me sighing due to immense pressure and high expectations. I will do my best to study and keep up with the lessons, and I hope the faculty will be understanding and approachable when it comes to students’ welfare and concerns.
In reply to First post

by Mikaella Joy Francisco -
🤗
Although I feel slightly apprehensive about N13, I am still excited to welcome this course with open arms by reading ahead and studying consistently. I am sure that I am in good hands and will be taught diligently by the faculty.
In reply to First post

by Jess Dominic Obra -
🤩 - Feelings of excitement abound in this new quest for knowledge knowing that curiosity will fuel my desire to develop skills and broaden the spectrum of knowledge about the complex concepts of the human body through dedicated studying and exertion of immense efforts. Wherein, timely feedback and provision of learning materials will aid in preserving this positive momentum.
In reply to First post

by Abegail Ascarraga -

😇 I feel blessed that I am finally taking the N13 course and already passed my previous courses and with that, I plan to manage my time well, balancing life and academic workloads. I hope the N13 faculty team will be considerate and patient with us when we’re struggling to grasp difficult and new concepts in the course.

In reply to First post

by Hannah Monica Villas -
😄

Considering the timeline of the course, I'm certain that it will be overwhelming but I will do my best to manage my time accordingly in structuring a study routine for the subject. I hope the faculty utilize all possible learning opportunities and provide feedbacks along the way.
In reply to First post

by Katelyn Valera -
🥹- As of the moment, I still feel slightly apprehensive and overwhelmed with the N13 course as it is more specialized compared to our past subjects and there really is no room for hesitations anymore with regard to taking every opportunity we can to learn and maximize said learnings. With that, I look forward to maximizing my resources and ensuring I can apply what I have learned properly and appropriately once I reach clinicals.
In reply to First post

by Clinen Escosura -
🫣 - This emoji shows the concurrent feelings of apprehensiveness and eagerness; I feel apprehensive about the amount of work (given the fact that we have a limited time), yet I am eager to learn more in this course. Hence, I'd do my best as a student to take responsibility and embark on this journey with hope and fortitude. 
In reply to First post

by Jerome Edrian Masbang -

😵‍💫 - After seeing the timeline for the course, I felt overwhelmed knowing that we have a long list of topics to learn in the span of only 15 days, however I will do my best to do so and keep up with the lessons.

In reply to First post

by Nicole Angelie Bañada -
🫣 — Upon commencement of the course, a spectrum of emotions emerged, encompassing both apprehension towards the demanding schedule and enthusiasm for gaining fresh insights applicable to future patient care. Fueled by these sentiments, I will do my best to chanhel my energy to study and grasp everything the course may offer so that by the end of it, I can provide optimal care for my patients.
In reply to First post

by Roselle Dela Cruz -
🤩 - this emoji describes how I feel regarding the N13 course because I'm excited to dive and learn everything I can about maternal and child nursing wherein I'll work hard to stay engaged, ask questions, and participate in class discussions. The faculty team can support me by providing clear expectations, timely feedback, and access to relevant resources.
In reply to First post

by Aira Marie Puntanar -
🥹
A mix of apprehension, anticipation, and eagerness; these three words define how I feel upon the beginning of our N13 class today, given the competency and commitment required to successfully pass the course. I am eager to give my best even more this semester considering how interesting the N13 course is and because it is full of concepts I would really love to learn about, I will make sure to always pay attention and master the application of concepts and skills, with hopes that the faculty would continue to provide a positive environment among us and guide us all throughout our sessions.
In reply to First post

by Sofia Helaena Mendoza -
🐣👀
For this semester's N13, I'm excited to build stronger study habits and manage my time effectively while exploring this intriguing course. While the schedule seems a bit packed, the engaging first day and compelling topics leave me confident that we'll navigate challenging concepts efficiently together.
In reply to First post

by Bielle Ezra Jardeleza -
❤️‍🔥- As someone who aspires to specialize in OB nursing in the future, my heart is overwhelmed with a fiery passion to learn the intricate nuances of maternal and child nursing. Despite it being a fast-paced course, I'll do my best to make the most out of every learning opportunity.
In reply to First post

by Aniela Garcia -
👶 - This emoji best describes my feelings towards the course because I look forward to learning more about fetal development and working closely with both mothers and healthcare providers to ensure that optimal care is practiced.
In reply to First post

by Erika Bernadette Mamauag -
This emoji 🧐 best describes what I feel towards N13 course. With my genuine curiousness and eagerness to delve deeper on the theoretical aspects of the course, I am looking forward on learning more about the it through the personal experiences and creative minds of our professors who specializes different areas of the N13.
In reply to First post

by Arlette Jewel Natividad -
🥹 - I am genuinely excited about taking this course, particularly because it aligns with my interest in pursuing a career as an OB nurse. However, I am also overwhelmed considering the fast pacing of this course alongside the high expectations placed on us students.
In reply to First post

by Charlize Noelle Dimaunahan -
🤩 - I really love babies and kids as well as seeing their mothers bond with them, so this emoji shows my excitement towards taking this course.

The only thing that I will keep to heart is being dedicated and proactive in my studying, in which the faculty team can help by maximizing lecture hours and providing sufficient learning materials.
In reply to First post

by Samantha Nicole Sentero -

🤞 

This is the emoji I selected as it represents wishing for luck in addition to my diligence and perseverance in this course, considering the timeline and all the workloads. I am eager to absorb and put into practice every lesson and skill we need to acquire, and I have confidence in the instructors that will lead us through this course. 

In reply to First post

by Christian Marcus Uy -
😅 - this is the emoji that I chose because of I still do not know what to expect since it was the first day. But rest assured I will try my best to understand the concepts by listening to the lectures, and laboratory sessions, as well as studying, and I hope the faculty would provide an understanding and fun environment for us to learn.
In reply to First post

by Jed Matthew Santiago -
🤔 - I believe this course will challenge us physically and mentally, making us think before every action.
In reply to First post

by Mary Grace Guillermo -
🤩 I am excited for N13 since there are new concepts for me to discover and learn. I plan to participate and listen actively in class discussions, and I would appreciate it if the faculty team will support us through regular feedback on the requirements.
In reply to First post

by Candice Dawn Sibug -

🤗

Approaching the N13 course with a positive and optimistic outlook, I've chosen this emoji to express my enthusiasm. Even though it is a fast-paced course, I'm eager to understand the course in a deeper sense to provide the best possible care for patients, with the guidance of experienced professors that will surely provide us with great learnings, helping us become skilled future (OB) nurses of the country.

In reply to First post

by Gian Carla Tagamtam -

😰 I am a bit anxious for this course since I do not have experience with babies or younger children, but I will increase my confidence by managing my time wisely, studying smart, and practicing the skills I will learn. I hope the faculty will have good coordination (e.g. release announcements timely) and teamwork to ensure the smooth flow of the course.

In reply to First post

by Tyrone Joaquin Coronel -
🧐 - this is the emoji that I chose because am really curious and excited to take this course. I also hope that this course will be full of joy and positivity. I am also striving to do better and I hope that the professors can help us become better nurses in the future.
In reply to First post

by Aldrix Gonzales -

😤

I won’t deny that anxiety creeps up with me as well, knowing that this course is more specialized compared to the courses I have taken the past semesters. Nonetheless, I am pumped and optimistic that this course will be high yield not just for me but for the rest of the class. 

In reply to First post

by Sheilliena Yasmine Layug -

🤩 — I'm thrilled to be exploring another captivating area of nursing. My passion for learning burns brightly, and I'm eager to soak up all the knowledge and experience this course has to offer with my best efforts. I would greatly appreciate receiving timely feedback and having access to comprehensive learning materials to fully thrive in my learning process.

In reply to First post

by Melissa Joy Co -
😮- I feel quite scared and excited with N13 but I've been preparing myself to the new challenges we will be facing in this course. As a curious nursing student, assisting in labor is one of the things I am eager to witness; hence, allowing myself to maximize the time allotted for this course would be of great help in working towards our course goal.
In reply to First post

by Nathalie Bianca Gutierrez -

😼

This emoji describes how I feel towards the N13 course. To achieve my goals for this course, I will listen attentively during class discussions and seek guidance from the faculty team in order to serve the people with utmost care and compassion.

In reply to First post

by Anna Nicole Bernardino -

🤞- this emoji tells that I'm manifesting to have a great start and a great end with this course. I feel that this course will be a bit overwhelming (information) but also fun especially when it comes to our laboratory activities and tasks. In order not be stressed too much, I will not forget to have fun while learning.

In reply to First post

by Pauline Joy Tanilon -
🙈 - This is the emoji that describes how I feel about the N13 course because I am excited about the opportunity to learn more about this important field. To achieve the course goals, I would actively participate in class discussions, complete assignments on time, and seek clarification when needed, and I think it would also be best if we could have feedback sessions for our activities and exams so that we can know what and how we can do better.
In reply to First post

by Gianella Adeia Fadul -
🥲 - I am excited and anxious at the same time. I have high hopes for this course because I have heard from upper-year students that they enjoyed the course and the clinical rotations. I am very excited about this course since I like kids and I hope to work as a pediatric nurse in the future. However, I became anxious when I realized that the lecture days were short and that an exam was already scheduled for next week. I believe it is natural to feel apprehensive at first because this is a new and more specialized course. Today's lecture was genuinely enjoyable, so I'm looking forward to seeing what else this course has in store. I want to enjoy the course and make the most of our learning opportunities.
In reply to First post

by Louisse Julianna Ayuyao -
😵
Today, I am still feeling a bit disoriented trying to process how the next few weeks of this course will go. There is so much to do and seemingly so little time to accomplish what is expected of us. Nevertheless, I plan to get my bearings as soon as possible so that I can make the most of the learning opportunities that will be coming my way.
In reply to First post

by Arianne Pauline Peralta -
🫣 – I resonate with this emoji in particular because I feel intimidated by the current notions I have about maternal and child nursing but, at the same time, I am open to and excited of the lifelong learnings I’ll earn from this course. To overcome the wariness I have, knowing full well that the ride won’t be easy, I aim to properly manage my time, listen well, and do my best so that I can stay afloat from the lessons, activities, and assessments about to come our way.
In reply to First post

by Ezra Alexandra Remolona -
🤩I am filled with enthusiasm as I embark on the maternal health and child nursing course! Committed to fostering collaborative learning, I am eager for the faculty team's support through consistent feedback, supplementary materials, and valuable insights to enhance my understanding of the course.
In reply to First post

by Kate Guevarra -
Concepts about pregnancy has always blown my mind, and that's one of the reasons I decided to pursue nursing! So yeah, this emoji (😚) captures how stoked I am to learn and see the magic firsthand. I'll try my best to comply with the deadlines and finish my requirements ASAP. Fingers crossed for a smooth semester with my classmates – lahat papasa!
In reply to First post

by Kailene Audrie Sumiran -
⚡️ - With this emoji, I am reigniting myself to face any challenges this course may present, despite my fear of lightning - I will summon the courage to withstand it at any cost. Even though lightning is frightening, I will always find the silver lining in all the difficult tasks I encounter, and most importantly, I will enjoy and learn every glimpse of the experience.

In reply to First post

by Anne Roselle Paningsoro -
🙏🏼 - The course's contents appear to be enjoyable for me because I adore babies, and maternal and child nursing seems a fascinating subject. However, I am still concerned about the difficulties I may face while taking this course, so I hope we all pass it while learning something new and valuable in the future.
In reply to First post

by Diana May Rivera -
😮 - I initially felt a blend of nervousness and excitement as I looked forward to this course, driven by the anticipation of gaining new knowledge. In this course, I plan to dedicate my time to focus on studying and actively participate in class and I believe that regular feedback from the faculty team and access to supplementary materials will greatly improve my understanding and learning.
In reply to First post

by Maryjoy Raytana -

🥹 

This emoji perfectly captures my whirlwind of emotions about N13! I'm brimming with excitement (and maybe a few happy tears!), but also a touch of anxiety, since it's our first time taking a specialty course. The world of maternal and child health has always captivated me, especially the fetal development and the process of childbirth. With that in mind, I'm determined to make the most of every discussion and lab session, honing my skills to provide the best possible care to my future patients. 

In reply to First post

by Gian Randol Lagaya -
[💙] A blue heart represents the first-day blues spontaneously accompanied by the overwhelming feelings of excitement, care, and above all, the love for learning that I currently feel upon taking the N13 course. Nevertheless, constant self-affirmations and breaking bad habits are key for me toward attaining our course goals along with a balance of gentle and tough love support from the faculty team.
In reply to First post

by Rafael Luis Lloren -
😄 This emoji represents my excitement to do well in this course. I believe it has one of the most interesting topics, particularly those involved in assisting with childbirth. Right now, I am dedicating my time to finishing the requirements in this course, trying to be as excellent and as diligent as I can.
In reply to First post

by Marie Katelyn Recto -
😍 - This is the emoji that represents my excitement about the N13 course since I am highly considering this nursing specialty in the future and I am very drawn to learning more about the topics. I can reach my course goal by submitting quality work on time, participating in class, and giving my best in each activity as well as through the faculty team’s timely feedback and supportive environment for students.
In reply to First post

by Kynier Fababier -
😺As someone who aspires to be a pediatric nurse, I am happy to be working towards my dream by actively participating and listening to our faculty. With this, I hope our N13 sessions will have a positive and open-minded environment where the faculty team sees the students' concerns as reflections of their willingness to learn.
In reply to First post

by Austine Dave Pareja -
🤞🏻 - There's so much hope in me that this course would be a great training and learning experience as a student nurse for my future endeavors in serving the country with honor and excellence. With that, I am hopeful that with the faculty team and my classmates, a conducive environment for learning will be enjoyed by all.
In reply to First post

by Kirsten Bernice Escalante -
🤩 - I am looking forward to expanding my knowledge in nursing, specifically about maternal and child nursing, which can be achieved through attentive listening and understanding by heart both the theoretical and practical aspects of this specialized course. Embarking on this new journey will be more exciting because we are guided by our professors, who provide us with more learning opportunities with the help of their expertise, learning materials, and timely feedback.
In reply to First post

by Rustana Kym Columbres -
🙇🏽‍♀️ - this emoji is the closest that represente how i feel. It shows that i will humbly do my best and work what i can to achieve my goals. No matter what, I'll strive to accomplish all of my tasks
In reply to First post

by Rica Lianne Santuyo -
😅
As an only child, I was almost never surrounded by children, so when it comes to taking care of them, I do not have an idea or any experience that may help in this course. Thus, I am scared and also motivated to study hard and apply my learnings to provide the best maternal and child care for my future clients in the clinicals. With my hard work and perseverance, the supportive environment from my batchmates, and the faculty's understanding and patience, I believe that we will be able to finish N13 strong.
In reply to First post

by Mel Phillip Manapol -
The emoji 🔊 represents how much I have to be attentive in learning this course as I am generally not fond of working with children. However, that does not mean that I will not give my best by optimizing my time management, critical thinking, and listening skills, as I will have to face them eventually as clients who deserve quality healthcare.
In reply to First post

by Ashanti Pauline Roldan -
💗 - Ever since first year, I have been looking forward to this course and now I feel so thrilled and happy to be here <3 I promise to always give my best in everything and I believe the faculty can help support me further in my learning by being fair, transparent, and providing feedback when it comes to their assessment of my knowledge and skills.
In reply to First post

by Patricia Joy Antonette Ortiz -
🥹 - The focus on maternal and child nursing makes me feel an overwhelming excitement, as someone who considers specializing in pediatrics as a registered nurse in the future. By having an open mind in learning the concepts and skills in the course, as well as participating actively in the discussions with my colleagues and the faculty team, I hope that I can brave through its intricacies and apply them as I continue through the nursing practice.
In reply to First post

by Sam Angelo Agaran -
✊ - the emoji represents my determination to re-learn what i have learned from my previous time i took the course, the emoji also represents my determination to learn new information that i might have missed as well as new information that was not available during the previous times i took N13. Looking forward to high yield discussions during lectures as well as laboratory activities
In reply to First post

by Chieve Llavore -

🪄 ~ I am choosing the magic wand emoji because I am determined to embrace this MCN Course with a sense of wonder and mastery. I will strive to go above and beyond in my learning, and with the guidance and support of the faculty team, I am confident that I can reach my course goals and make a positive impact in the field of MCN.

In reply to First post

by Aira Marie Balilo -
💖 - Ever since I was accepted into the program, I have been looking forward to studying Maternal and Child Nursing because of my fondness for kids. I know N13 will be a challenging course as there will be no room for errors, so I will do my very best to come well-prepared for class, and additionally, I believe the faculty can help and support me in this course by providing timely feedback and creating a safe and positive learning environment.
In reply to First post

by Therese Michelle Gerona -
🪁
Flying a kite can be challenging, especially in windy or stormy conditions, and I can relate it to my expectations for this course, N13, as I know it won't be easy. Nevertheless, this kite symbolizes my perseverance and resilience in learning new knowledge, adapting to changing circumstances, and overcoming obstacles to make it soar high and fly.
In reply to First post

by Georgette Zaldivar -

🦄

Unicorns embody the essence of magic for me, serving as a powerful symbol not only of enchantment but also of self-belief. Their mystical presence instills in me a sense of positivity and excitement, which is exactly the anticipation I feel as I look forward to this course.

In reply to First post

by Rainier Allen Carreon -
😵 - This emoji shows how I feel about the N13 course—I might be a bit surprised and excited about all the stuff I'll be learning. The faculty seems pretty hands-on and helpful, even just from the orientation, which makes me think the course is well-structured.
In reply to First post

by Rhana Shana Dela Cruz -
😅 - Although the N13 is overwhelming me, I'm looking forward to working collaboratively with my classmates and also learning from them. I think that feedback from the faculty team, as well as access to additional resources will help me understand the fundamental concepts better.
In reply to First post

by Audrelyn Garay -
🏃‍♀️

I look forward to seeing babies and learning the basics of caring for both the mother and child. In order to meet the course goals, I will dedicate my time and focus on the subject during the allotted schedule, and will consult with the faculty if ever I have questions.
In reply to First post

by Joyce Lacbayen -
🌻- I feel hopeful about the N13 course, hence, I am committed to maximize the course materials and seek clarification when needed to meet the course goal. I would greatly appreciate the faculty team's support to enhance my learning experience.
In reply to First post

by John Matthew Asuncion -
🤯 - I am using this emoji because it feels great to gradually understand physiological processes, specifically for reproduction (e.g. menstrual cycle, how the body utilizes hormones to promote an environment conducive to implantation). This course may be overwhelming but I believe that the lecturers will lead and guide us along the way.
In reply to First post

by Bien Troy Torres -
😁 - After finishing our first day in MCN, I am glad to say that I am looking forward to learning more about this subject because not only do I adore babies, but also because I really like the approach the professors are taking in teaching this course. I am looking forward to fruitful and exciting days to come 😁😁😁
In reply to First post

by Francene Joyce Reyes -
🥹 - This emoji describes the simultaneous excitement and anxiety I have going into the N13 course. I have anticipated this course for so long, mainly because I am very interested in the concept of maternal and child care, which is why I will strive to do the best that I can in every opportunity with the help and support from the faculty, given that they will provide timely feedback and meaningful guidance.
In reply to First post

by Thea Somatiza -
🫣 - i honestly look forward to this course a lot since i’m really interested with how one could bring such life in this world. furthermore,I expect it to be intense and maybe a bit overwhelming but i believe that the profs will make everything more bearable as they would guide and provide us with quality education.
In reply to First post

by Allen Prado -

🫨 - I used this emoji because I’m a little bit anxious by the amount of lessons to cover in a short amount of time but also amazed by the interesting lessons in the course guide. I will achieve the course goals by making sure i allot a portion of my day studying n13 regularly and I hope the faculty can help us by providing feedback for activities and exams.

In reply to First post

by Rovic Kien Gratil -
😤- This emoji best describes my feelings towards N13 because it sort of shows how I would need to take the deepest breath of my life that my exhale would bring out confidence and determination. Since we still have to worry about N12 while taking the first week of this course, I would expect myself to strive and work hard every single day and the faculty to have ample consideration and understanding.
In reply to First post

by Alyssa Mariz Tan -
😵‍💫 - This emoji represents my confused emotions towards this course as I do look forward to learning more about maternal and child care, however, just thinking about helping in handling during childbirth makes me a little nervous especially since babies are fragile. I plan to overcome this by focusing on my skills and making sure that I am knowledgeable about the concepts taught.
In reply to First post

by Lynze Kyle Fernandez -

😮‍💨 - This emoji expresses how I generally feel about the N13 course, primarily because this offering's topic provides a different, specialized perspective of nursing care—far from the generalized health interventions tackled in the foundation courses. Nevertheless, I believe I am prepared to take on the challenge of studying this course by managing my time well to avoid late and crammed submissions, with the help of my classmates and the faculty, who I expect to be thoroughly patient and approachable, so as to facilitate a healthy learning environment. 

In reply to First post

by Mikyla Guisihan -
🤞 Maternal and Child nursing interests me as it tackles reproductive health, prenatal health, pregnancies, and much more which I admit that I have inadequate and limited knowledge of. Thus, I’m hopeful that this course will help me to have greater knowledge concerning these topics, more so will help me to appreciate life more, in which I can work on by practicing time management, reading and listening more, allotting more time to acquire knowledge and skills, as well as for the faculty to be patient, open, and collaborative throughout the course of learning.
In reply to First post

by Ayeicza Bautista -
🤓- As we delve into the course subject concerning the intricate nature of individuals, particularly focusing on women in their roles in maternal nursing, I am committed to striving for excellence despite the inherent challenges within the nursing spectrum. My aim is to diligently adhere to and surpass my own expectations, ultimately achieving success in completing the course.
In reply to First post

by John Rei Marquez -
😊 - This emoji represents my excitement for this course, as it would be my first time to deal with pregnant mothers and their children as my clients. To achieve the course goal, I strive to submit all tasks on time and practice my skills especially for OSCE in preparation for clinical duty under the guidance of UPCN instructors whom I hope would be hands-on to us during skills lab sessions.
In reply to First post

by John Marcon Rabang -
🤍 - this is how I feel about the N13 course, my pure and warm heart flutters with anticipation and excitement, filled with hope and a touch of nervousness. The faculties'' support will involve offering personalized guidance and creating a collaborative learning environment.
In reply to First post

by Chianna Ira Valenciano -
✨ - This emoji describes how I feel about N13 as I've always held a fascination for the process of childbirth. This course already feels heavy from the start, and I hope that the faculty will be understanding as we go through the course 💖
In reply to First post

by Selena Isabel Dela Cruz -
🥹 - This emoji best describes how I feel about N13 because I will forever be in awe of birth, and how it symbolizes a lot of things such as the start of new hope and beginnings. As we move forward, I hope to strive and give my best effort by making time and communicating my needs.
In reply to First post

by John Vincent Suniega -

🤩 - I am enthusiastic about the prospect of engaging with N13 this semester and concurrently apprehensive due to the time constraints and the workload associated with the course. Nevertheless, I am determined to comprehensively grasp every discussed concept, and rely on the guidance of the faculty team to ensure effective and efficient execution of the responsibilities assigned to me.