This course focuses on the physiological concepts and basic anatomical facts necessary in the future nursing courses. After the course, the student is expected to be able to view man as an integrated whole, adapting to changes in his external and internal environment.
Specifically, given a situation, the student should be able to:
- Situate/Describe a human being in relation to the forces affecting him/her as he/she adapts to the changing environment;
- Utilize the conceptual systems approach in explaining the anatomical features and physiologic processes:
- Identify/Describe the normal structures at different levels of organization; an
- Explain the physiologic processes involved in the different organ systems of the human body.
- Course creator: Mary Abigail A. Hernandez CN